Thursday, April 17, 2008

All Work and no Play

April 17th Update: Kerbstomp

The comedians drama:

This week was a very stressfull week, and after many long nights of thinking, I realized that we weren't taking this very serioulsy, so I almost had to ask one of our stars to leave. Fortunately, I talked to him and he decided to stick with it. So with out a further ado, here is our almost forgotten star: R.C.
He is our lead singer in our music video and is our "Caboose" so to speak. I hope that once the videos start rollin' you'll enjoy his fun out going attitude
The Music Video:
Still hasnt gotten anywhere form last week. We didn't work today you see, so the production on this could will be slow. But the good news is, is that I think I found a way to speed up the work, and make it easier, but for music videos only.
Todays work:
As you just read, we didn't work today, so we will be working this sunday. Fortunately, it's a longer work day so we might get something done. Today I single handedly re-arranged our work space so there are minimal distractions. So yes, u can haz moosic vidideohs.
H90

No comments: