Thursday, September 11, 2008

Patriots day

Oh Man. Look Whos Back

It's about time right? Well I'm back with updates so be prepared.

Apologies

Well I'd like to apologize for a few things before we get started.
1) Sorry for not updating anything for a while
2) Sorry for not doing anything really for a while

I was going to do a video Blog to update today,
but it was taking forever to do, and really it wasn't worth the effort. Its just a helluva lot easier to do it this way. so Sorry for not doing that

Anyways...
Big Announcement
So to make up for the no updates and no anything, I'd like to announce my next series. YAY.
Its called Xenocide. It'll hopefully be a first person thriller type machinima, and it'll mainly be all first person. I'm writing the rough draft for the series now, and can probably be done with it by either december, or in early 2009. I know, I know. DigitalPh33r just came out with a first person scary series, but I'm not stealing his idea. I've been wanting to do this for a while. He jsut beat me to the punch. So don't give me any crap about stealing his ideas, cuz I didn't. Back off son gimme room.

Suprises aren't too fun anymore
And yes. I Had no clue 7ruth was planning on doing what he was doing. His announcement shook the world. Later that night a sat in a fetus position and hugged a pillow crying over the loss of our drama series. But that is ok. Because we will be working on something else. Possibly even better then the CoH. But still check out the trailer. Cuz ya its cool. :)

Kerbstomp
Back to the Comedy. I have an announcement of my own. See, we're having a lot of issues. And Really, its turning more into a burden then anything. We had all summer to work, and we didn't. Mainly my fault but still. The moral of the useless story is that I've lost interest in it really. Not Much Progress in it. So unless people can show me their willing to work, and get me motivated to do it, it'll continue. But for now it seems to be stumpted.
For today, that is all. I have a pretty big deal still to reveal, one that not even 7ruth knows yet. But I'm going to wait till next week to unvail it.
Until next week,
H90

No comments: