Friday, July 18, 2008

7/18/08: 7he Awesomeness

7he Movie
First off....
Me and H90, along with some others, went and saw The Dark Knight. And it was awesome. The Joker was the best villian ever and Batman complimented him in extreme ways.
H90 got a vision of some sort and locked himself inside his own brain because of the Joker. I think he was inspired with a machinima of some sort by the mutterings he kept on muttering.

7he Bet
H90 was also weird and bet his GF that he wouldn't play Halo for a week. He did really good. (But he did start a game up, so I don't know if that counts) But needless to say we barely got anything done. We're going to do lots on Monday though. So expect nice things then.

7he Script
For episode 1 Act 1, 3, and 4 is finished. After rereading Act 2 I decided it needed some clean up. So I'm doing that over. I'll probably have H90 do some character reveals when we get closer to release. Cause he likes doing that. But these characters are really BA. Episode 2 has been started but I can't figure out how to start the first major battle between Humans and Elites. Don't give me ideas though.

7ruth

No comments: